If you are an organisation with a register of health or care practitioners, there are many benefits to being accredited.
- You’ll be part of a government-backed initiative that gives the public independent assurance that you are registered with a body that is trusted to protect the public and promote good practice
- You can display our Quality Mark to give service users reassurance about your technical competence, personal behaviour and business practice
- You’ll be recognised by a range of public bodies and the public as being committed to good practice and professionalism
- You’ll be part of a community of practitioners committed to high standards and share good practice
- We will support you when you raise matters of importance to health and care and public safety.
Being accredited shows your register’s commitment to high standards and protecting the public. This helps to increase public confidence.
Are you already accredited?
There are many resources on this website to help you manage your accreditation with us, including guidance on all our processes, information on our fees, our complaints process and much more.
Are you considering applying for accreditation?
Our simple applying for accreditation guide explains our process step by step. Once accredited, registers need to renew every one to three years.