If you’re an organisation with a register of health or care practitioners and your own high standards, the Authority’s Accredited Register Quality Mark brings you and your registrants a range of added benefits:
- You’ll be part of a government-backed initiative that gives the public independent assurance that you are registered with a body that is trusted to protect the public and promote good practice
- You can display our quality mark to give your clients reassurance about your technical competence, personal behaviour and business practice
- You’ll be recognised by NHS employers, commissioners and the public as being committed to good practice and professionalism
- You’ll be part of a community of practitioners committed to high standards and share good practice
- We will support you when you raise matters of importance to health and care and public safety.