The Professional Standards Authority is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our wide range of partners. This policy covers our use of the information we collect when you visit our website. Your personal information will be held strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of data:
- information relating to transactions carried out between you and us including information relating to any services you request from us
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your personal contact details)
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, job applications, email notifications, newsletters, your requests to belong to our networks or other database systems and responses to our consultations
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
How we protect your information
We are careful to guard the security of your data and the details of any transactions you make with us. We do this by implementing and carefully administering secure information systems.
Your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998
You may obtain confirmation of the basic information that we hold about you at any time. If it is incorrect we will promptly correct it when we have received the appropriate notice or evidence from you in writing.
You can make a request for all information that we hold about you under section 7 of the Data Protection Act 1998 in writing. Please see our Data Protection Act Policy.
Third Party Service Providers
We have contracts with other organisations (or Third Parties) to carry out certain activities or services on our behalf. If we need to pass any of your personal data to them we will ensure that:
- they are only provided with the information they need to carry out the service
- they sign a confidentiality agreement which includes a written affirmation that they will not to use the information received from us for any purpose other than that specified by us
- they have the proper systems in place to protect personal data.
If you have any enquiries about our privacy statement please email email@example.com.