Strategic Objectives 2014-2017
Our strategic objectives were agreed by our Board in September 2014.
We will work to:
- Reconfigure our processes for the oversight of the statutory regulators to ensure that they are risk based, targeted, right-touch and continue to focus on outcomes for public protection
- Ensure we have the research and policies in place to maintain our thought leadership now and in the next phase of regulatory reform
- Deepen our understanding of good regulation through international knowledge exchange, bringing benefits to the UK
- Establish the value that accredited registers add to consumer protection and the public interest and make the model sustainable
- Deliver effective financial management to inspire confidence internally and externally in our new funding arrangements
- To deliver these strategic objectives, the Authority will work to maintain and develop a high performing staff team and Board properly recognised, valued and resourced.