The future of healthcare services in Wales, 19 October 2016, Cardiff (£210 +VAT)
Scheduled to follow the findings of the Green Paper: Our Health, Our Health Service, delegates at this seminar will consider the quality, governance and function of NHS Wales and what improvements the new Welsh Government can make.
Further sessions will focus on the future structure, organisation and configuration of NHS Wales, along with the implementation of new regulation and inspection arrangements.
Dr Kate Chamberlain, Chief Executive, Health Inspectorate Wales will deliver the keynote address. Other speakers include:
- Professor Sir Mansel Aylward, Chair, Public Health Wales and Director, Centre for Psychosocial and Disability Research, School of Medicine, Cardiff University
- Dr Sue Fish, Clinical Programme Director, Mid Wales Healthcare Collaborative
- Ewan Hilton, Chief Executive, Gofal
- Dr Paul Myres, Chair, Academy of Medical Royal Colleges Wales and Quality Lead, RCGP Wales
- Chris Tidswell, Head of CIPFA Wales
Find out more or book a place.